About Me...

My name is Bj Moore. I am a 19 year old sophomore at the University of South Alabama majoring in Secondary Education/English. I want to become a teacher in order to help the youth, especially young men who really don't have a positive role model in their lives. I want to teach the 12th grade.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Itunes/Podcasting

Throughout this semester, I began to really use iTunes and more specifically explore podcasting. I really didnt know much about either of those two things. But my professor, Dr.Strange required us to listen to certain podcasts about education and to dig deep into the iTunesU section of iTunes. I was instantly amazed about how much educational content was readily available with just the click of a mouse. You could get everything from educational videos to voice only podcasts to even video podcasts and all for free! I will definately incorporate this into my classroom by making my students aware of it as a study resource. I personally use it this way now, specifically to help me study for History and Literature exams. I will also use it as a teacher in order to learn what other teachers are doing in there classrooms and get ideas about how to incorporate the newest teaching trends and technologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment