About Me...

My name is Bj Moore. I am a 19 year old sophomore at the University of South Alabama majoring in Secondary Education/English. I want to become a teacher in order to help the youth, especially young men who really don't have a positive role model in their lives. I want to teach the 12th grade.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Teaching Philosophy

My teaching philosophy is a simple one, I will work hard and I hope my students will too. I will also be a fun teacher too. I will always work hard to bond with all of my students on more than just a professional level. I also will strive hard to not be a boring teacher. Too many teachers just dont care about all of their students. they have their favorites that they spend most of their attention on, and basically they have some that they just dont seem to put any effort into. I wont become one of those teachers. I'll never give up on a student. I also want to be a postive role model for some of my students that dont have one, especially the young black males, who are facing so much in society these days. Id also like to attempt to establish positive relationships with parents as well. As a high school teacher, it will be my responsibility to help transition the young people into the "real world", which I am happy to do. BUt the most important thing is that a teacher enjo their job and have a passion for teaching and helping kids. I have this passion and I cant wait to become a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment