About Me...

My name is Bj Moore. I am a 19 year old sophomore at the University of South Alabama majoring in Secondary Education/English. I want to become a teacher in order to help the youth, especially young men who really don't have a positive role model in their lives. I want to teach the 12th grade.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

How I Will Use Technology In My Classroom

I plan to definitely use a wide variety of technologies in my classroom. I will, without a doubt, use iTunes to help my students study and I will assign them podcasts to listen to. I'm also thinking about using blogs in my class too, but differently. Instead of requiring each student to have their own blog, I want to make a class communal blog where every student can contribute freely. I will also use Twitter in my class to communicate with my students and other teachers. I will also try to use the newest technologies as they come out. I feel as though that's a responsibility of this "new genertion" of teachers. We will have to stay on top of these things in order to keep up with our students.

No comments:

Post a Comment