About Me...

My name is Bj Moore. I am a 19 year old sophomore at the University of South Alabama majoring in Secondary Education/English. I want to become a teacher in order to help the youth, especially young men who really don't have a positive role model in their lives. I want to teach the 12th grade.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Youtube In My Classroom?

At one point this semester, we did podcasts about various technoligies that are "hot" right now and how they could relate to education. My topics was Youtube and whether or not it could be used as an educational tool. My stance on the argument was that it could be a gret educational tool, but as of right now it's not being used that way. There are youtube videos that are higly educational and I personally have used Youtube to study for an exam before. As a teacher, I might insert Youtube videos into my Powerpoint lectures in order to supplement my lessons. I might also advise my students to watch some Youtube videos in order to get more grasp on subjects that they might be a little hazy on. he link to my full podcast is http://edm310podcasts.blogspot.com/2009/03/you-tube-can-it-be-useful-in-classroom.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment